Short Hairstyles to Die For
Short hairstyles are the most sought after styles of all times. They bring a gush of fresh air to the typical long hairstyles that need a lot of maintenance and time. If you don’t want to keep tucking your hair at the back of your ear every 5 minutes and don’t want to spend hours trying to tame the strands, then you must choose a short hair style. Here is a list of all the short hairstyles that can be achieved in less than 5 minutes and are great for every occasion. Plus, you get to experiment even with shorter hair. What better than that?
• The Fringe- Who said fringes are only for long hair. If you have a slightly longer bob, then you can a sexy fringe to makeover your hair. Aligned fringes that fall just over the eye brows look great with straight and short hair. However, if you have wavy hair, then you can choose side-swept fringes to change the way you look and feel. They are the most endearing hair style of this season.
• The Bang- Bangs look great on short hair and add a lot of texture and volume to an otherwise plain look. Even if you have a shorter crop at the back of your head, you can always choose to get long or short bangs depending on your face type and choice. This double-sided look gives on looker something to get surprised about. If you go for side parting and have long bangs, you know just where to hit the fashion trends.
• The Spikes- An exclusive hairstyle to short hair, a few spikes can make you look like a punk or a rocker. Not only this, when teamed up with softer and girlish accessories, they can even give you a very feminine but bold look. Heart shape faces and longer faces can carry this hairstyle very nicely. If you want to say ‘look at me, I have arrived’ without uttering a single word, spikes are what you need. They are instant attention gatherers.
• Crops and Chops- They are the most sought after short hairstyles this season. If you want to look a little messy and make a statement at the same time, you must get your short hair cropped at the back and chopped at the side. These uneven asymmetrical cuts make you look like you came straight out of the bed without actually being so. They also add a lot of volume to your hair. If your hair is already thick, you don’t really need to do much. However, if your hair is thinner, then you must use some hair protein, mousse and a hard styling gel to pull of this look. Make sure it looks good or you can really appear like you didn’t care about touching your hair after you got up.
• Curves- Most short hairstyles are compatible with inward or outward curves at the end of the strand. It all depends on what look you want to sport. If you want to frame your face, then inward curves are better and if you want to make it appear rebellious and messy, then outward curves would be your choice.
When you have short hair, it's extremely important to
style your hair and make it fashionable. Short hair needs to have volume and
something special done to it to make it look better, so that others will
perceive it better. You also have to remember that short hair often
highlights your facial features and you need to choose a haircut that is
going to work well with your face shape. Humans can have different face
shapes among one another. Some of our face shapes are oval, some are round,
some are square and some are even heart-shaped. This is why you need to
really consider what your exact face shape is and what type of short haircut
you're going to need to be an asset to that shape. Short hairstyles come in
many different varieties. You can make your hair straight and comb it to the
side or forward, or you can make it short and spiky or you can even curl
your hair. There are so many different varieties when it comes to a short
hairstyle, the possibilities are really endless and they are entirely up to
you. Take the recommendations of experts! The best way to find a short
hairstyle or a short haircut you are going to like, is to look at pictures
of others and find what experts recommend. Chances are, there's an expert
out there somewhere that has recommended a short hair cut that would be
perfect for you. By looking at the hair cuts of celebrities and seeing what
others have done to dress up their hair, you can implement those ideas for
your own hair. Remember that hair care is extremely important Keeping good
care of your hair is very important to maintaining its volume and shape. You
will want to regularly shampoo and condition your hair if you are not using
the right types of products. To keep your hair in the best position
possible, be sure to use shampoos and conditioners that are organic and
derived from plants and natural compounds. You may also want to reduce how
often you straighten or curl your hair, as the heat can damage hair if done
on a regular basis. Remember that the color of your hair may change based on the
seasons! Hair color changes depending on how much sunlight it is exposed to.
For this reason, you need to consider coloring your hair based off of the
specific season that you are in. If it is summer, you will probably want to
go with a darker hair color because the sun is what makes your hair lighter.
If it's winter, then you may want to go lighter to brighten up your hair and
make it look like it does in the summer. It's all about getting back to your
natural, beautiful hair color.