Top 13 Make-up & Beauty Hacks for the Busy Womanshsadmin
Let’s face it: it’s hard enough being human without the added inconvenience of being a woman. It’s hard enough being female without having to worry about applying makeup every single day. Generally speaking, we still smear that stuff on every morning, and remove it every night; there’s no better alternative on the horizon.
Here are 13 makeup hacks to smooth away some of the woes. Set your morning alarm to fifteen minutes later, sit back, and bask in the warm glow that knowing you’ve cheated the system brings
Thirteen Beauty Hacks.
- The super-easy mascara/bra trick: Eradicate old and clumpy mascara problems, slip it in your bra for a couple minutes – 3-5 should do. It’ll come out smooth and rich. Also, use this trick to heat up your pencil eyeliner for a great smudge effect.
- Pin-straight parts : Move quickly. Take your comb and part your wet tresses as fast, and in as smooth a motion, as possible. The part you produce will turn out straighter.
- Concealer tips. Don’t dot your concealer! Instead, brush it to radiate out like sun rays under your eyes or make a triangle. These options cover more ground, contour better and give the illusion of light, happy skin.
- Quick, sexy tussles: Looking for tousled locks without heat or time? Spray with a holding product, then crunch it using your fingers. If you have super-malleable tresses, it might work from wet.
- White eyeliner: If you’re feeling exhausted use white eyeliner on your upper eyelids. It draws attention away from dark circles and causes other makeup colors, or bright eye colors, to pop.
- Spooning: Use a spoon to shape your eyeliner. Follow the rounded shape for beautiful, sexy cat-eyes, for example, and use it to keep mascara off your upper eyelids. It’s a two-in-one deal!
- Your best friend the bobby pin: Fake lash glue can create a hot mess. Instead of getting it everywhere, squeeze a tiny amount onto a bobby pin and transfer glue from pin to fake lashes, preventing sticky stuff trespassing anywhere it shouldn’t.
- Yummy lips: Cinnamon or peppermint oil mixed with lip gloss makes lips look extra plump. It smells and tastes divine!
- Two-in-one curlers: Put eyeliner on your lash curler, the exact way you’d put it on your eyelids, frees up time.
- Long-lasting scents: Putting Vaseline on your wrist can make perfume scent last longer. Vaseline has an oily phase which absorbs the volatile aromatic hydrocarbons that produce the scent.
- Cupid’s bow trick: If you have thin lips, or you want them to look extra-plump one day, for any reason, make an “X” on your upper lip, dead in the middle, forming the shape of Cupid’s bow around it.
- Sleepy-time hack: If you have a tendency to crash after a long day of work/life, keep your makeup wipes by your bed. It’s a handy lifesaver!
- Thicker looking locks: Put some color matched eye shadow on the roots at your part to hide your scalp and make your hair look fuller and bushier.
You’re welcome! Enjoy sleeping in!